Please note the 4" legs have a ship date of 11/31/2014.
These round stainless steel legs are capable of supporting 500 lbs. per leg, ideal for heavy duty cabinetry and equipment in hospitality or food service industries. Made of food grade 304 stainless steel tubular legs able to resist dampness, spills, wet mops. Can be used outside, for outdoors kitchens, cabinets or appliances.
- Height: 4", 6", 8", 17"
- Finish: Brushed stainless steel
- Diameter: 2"
- Material: Stainless steel, food grade 304
- Extremely sturdy
- Leveler foot allows additional 1/4" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- 500 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Mounting plate: Mounting plate is part of the leg, 3-1/2" square plate with four holes
- Sold as single leg
The 6314 furniture feet are food grade 304 stainless steel and can support a static load of 1,000 lbs. per foot. Legs are intended for interior or exterior use as heavy duty, commercial cabinet levelers.
|Color / Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Cutting||Cannot be custom cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2"|
|Diameter / Width #||2"|
|Height||4" , 6", 8", 8", 17"|
|Load Rating||500 lbs (227kg) static vertical load|
|Mounting Plate / Style||3-1/2" Square with 4 Screw Holes|