The contoured island column brings a traditional look to your home while reliably supporting your kitchen cabinets. At 34-1/2" tall, it comes ready to be installed on standard height kitchens. The AE4900 post is available in four different wood species. With sizeable, rectangular top and bottom blocks, this wooden leg can easily be trimmed to your desired height.
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Material: Wood (unfinished)
- Wood species: Alder, Cherry, Maple, Red Oak (Check out the guide to wood species)
- Electrical Outlet Option: Provides for the routing of hole to accept an electrical outlet or switch (see picture #2)
- For more details on the dimensions and use of the electrical outlet option, see the main product page.
- Top block width: 3-1/2" square
- Can be custom cut by end user for lower heights
- 300 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Attaches via wood screws, nails or glue by end user
- Sold as single leg
Adding a colonial style to your kitchen, the AE4900 comes unfinished. Lacquer, stain, or paint it to your liking, or send it directly to your kitchen cabinet manufacturer for a finish matching your kitchen.
|Color / Finish||Unfinished (Raw) Wood|
|Cutting||Can be custom cut by end user|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||3-1/2" Square|
|Diameter / Width||3-1/2"|
|Function||Counter Height Legs, Kitchen Island Legs|
|Height Adjustment||No Height Adjustment|
|Lead Time||Normally ships in 1-3 days for in stock items|
|Load Rating||300 lbs (136kg) static vertical load|
|Mounting Plate / Style||Screwed, nailed or glued by end user|
|Wood Species||Alder, Cherry, Maple, Red Oak|