These tapered metal table legs offer a sleek European look and are made specifically for glass table tops - plus, they look great, and installation is a breeze. Simply glue the disc to the glass and screw the leg onto the disc. That's it. You won't find a table leg this attractive and convenient anywhere else. The leg is easy to install and is available in custom heights.
- Height: 34-1/4" (870mm)
- Finishes: Brushed steel, Textured black, Polished chrome,
- Legs taper from 2-3/8" down to 1-3/16" (60mm to 30mm)
- Leveler foot allows additional 3/4" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- Material: Steel legs with aluminum puck
- 220 lbs. (100kg) vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut to your desired height down to 24" and still have 3/4" of leveling adjustment
- Custom Cut Range: 24" to 34"
- Glass mounting adapter is included with the leg
- Sold as single leg
Have us cut these Tapered34 Glass legs and still retain full leveling capability. Please note: the shortest height these tapered legs can be cut to is 24".
Please note: Adhesive not included, available at your local home center or glass center. This application is intended for island supports and small free standing tables. Please call customer service at 877-220-3800 for advice on tops large than 30".
|Color / Finish||Black Textured, Brushed Steel, Polished Chrome|
|Cutting||Factory only - must be cut at factory|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2-3/8" to 1-3/16" (Tapers)|
|Diameter / Width||2-3/8"|
|Load Rating||220 lbs (100kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||Glass adapter (glues to glass)|