Our C4090X corbel is produced from laminated stock and wood, with superior quality and details. Each corbel is color matched and comes ready to be stained or painted. From Hafele America, they are designed to complement the onlays, mouldings, and furniture feet of the Traditions collection. Pre-attached keyhole mounting plates, make these corbels well suited for support applications such as mantels, fireplaces, counter top supports, kitchen islands or to hold decorative wood shelves.
- Width: 3-1/2"
- Depth: 9"
- Height: 12"
- Material: Unfinished wood
- Wood species: Cherry, Oak, Maple
- Produced from laminated stock and wood, each corbel is color matched
- Please note: Within a color match there may be a slight variation of color from white to light gray or light brown
- Top profile accepts moulding up to 3/4"
- Can be easily mounted with pre-attached keyhole plates
- If using keyhole plates to mount, use #8 or larger screws
- Packing Unit: Sold as singles
As part of the Traditions collection, these decorative corbels can enhance the aesthetics of rooms in almost any setting. Their high quality look can be used to accent kitchen islands, furniture or simply be decorative room pieces.
||Normally ships in 2-4 days for in stock items