Our 1" square metal table legs can be used for just about anything. Perfect for thin, strong counter-top supports or an area where a heavy load is required, but you don't want a large leg to show. Available in 4 heights, 2 finishes and with a choice of 3/4" adjustable leveler or plastic end cap. This metal table leg features heavy duty steel construction and a welded mounting plate. Available in custom heights. Can handle heavy duty commercial applications,as well as kitchen cabinets, counter-tops and supports.
Please note; the smallest these legs can be cut is 6-1/4".
- Heights: 6"; 18"; 28; 36
- NOTE: Height: Glide options adds 1/4" to height
- NOTE: Height: Leveler options adds 3/4" to height
- Finishes: Black, Brushed steel
- Material: Steel
- Leg dimension is 1" square
- Leveler: Choose the standard black plastic end cap, or the 3/4" adjustable leveler (both shown above)
- Leveler option makes the overall height approximately 3/8" taller
- 200 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut (in 1/8" increments) and still be adjustable.
- Legs cannot be cut shorter than 6-1/4"
- Plate size is 3” x 4” x 1/8" thick mounting plate with (4) 3/16” holes for mounting.
- Due to the manufacturing process on a square leg, the brushed steel finish may show some variations.
- Sold as single leg
Have us custom cut these 1" square legs and still retain full leveling capability with the adjustable leveler. Please note the smallest these legs can be cut is 6-1/4".
|Color / Finish||Black, Brushed Steel|
|Cutting||Factory or end user can cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||1" Square|
|Diameter / Width #||1"|
|Height||6-1/4", 18-1/4", 28-1/4", 36-1/4"|
|Height Adjustment||No Height Adjustment, 3/4"|
|Load Rating||200 lbs (91kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||3" x 4"|